Thursday, April 27, 2017

COMING SOON!

I read a book many years ago that impacted my walk with God in greater
ways than I ever realized.
To this day, the lessons and perspectives I received from this
publication has helped me filter through the ever shifting, watered down
"Christianity" we see in today's "church."
The book: "Life and Teachings of Jesus" by T. Franklin Miller
The lesson: Look beyond the "pulpit" for your answers; Find out WHO
wrote what to whom; WHEN was it written; WHAT were the circumstances
surrounding the writings; Pray for guidance from God in teaching the
life of Jesus to the next generation.
Sadly, without a major MOVE OF GOD, this generation is lost.
But...Stay tuned!
In the next few weeks, we will explore the lessons God gave me as well
as share with each other how we can apply them to our walk today and
into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment